CONTRACTOR TIME ENTRY PROCESS
The below process is in effect as of June 9, 2014.
Acctknowledge has implemented the PeopleNet Web Time Entry application to make the process of entering time easier and more efficient for our contractors.
Prior to accessing the system, please review the registration and time entry videos provided here: WTE Hours Video and Guide.
Follow these steps to register and begin entering your time:
- Go to www.mypeoplenet.com.
- Register by selecting “Create an account” on the main page.
- You will register with the last four digits of your SSN and your email address is your User ID.
- Create a secure password you can remember that is 8 characters long and contains 2 of the following: upper case, lower case, numbers and special characters.
- Sign In with your User ID and Password on the right side of the screen.
- Select the correct week ending date to open your time card and enter your time for that week.
PeopleNet will send you e-mail reminders each Friday at 5:00pm & Monday at 9:00am if you have not entered any time for the week. Please allow e-mail from DoNotReply@peoplenet-us.com.
To ensure that you are paid on time, submit all time by Sunday evening each week.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.